Fall Quarter schedule: Sep 28 to Dec 8, 11:30 am – 1:30* (last appointment to start no later than 1:15pm)
Drop-In Coaching sessions (usually about 15-minutes long) are available to current, degree-seeking undergraduate & graduate students at UW-Seattle and recent graduates who have received a degree from UW-Seattle in the past three years (36 months)*. This service is perfect for:
- Resume/Cover Letter reviews
- Job/Internship Search questions
- Handshake/LinkedIn Profile reviews
- Quick career planning questions
* This service is not available to all students/alumni who meet the above criteria. If you are a student of the following colleges/schools, please be sure to connect with your respective career services office: Michael G. Foster School of Business, Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering, College of Engineering, The Information School.