Drop-in hours for Spring Quarter: Mondays through Fridays, 11:30am – 1:30pm. Latest appointment starts no later than 1:15 pm.
*Please note that there may be a wait as drop-ins are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Drop-In Coaching sessions (usually about 15-minutes long) are available to current, degree-seeking undergraduate & graduate students at UW-Seattle and recent graduates who have received a degree from UW-Seattle in the past three years (36 months)*. This service is perfect for:
- Resume/Cover Letter reviews
- Job/Internship Search questions
- Handshake/LinkedIn Profile reviews
- Quick career planning questions
* This service is not available to all students/alumni who meet the above criteria. If you are a student of the following colleges/schools, please be sure to connect with your respective career services office: Michael G. Foster School of Business, Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering, College of Engineering.