Interviewing soon? In need of workplace attire for an internship or job? Visit the Career & Internship Center (C&IC) to visit our new permanent Career Closet, stocked with free, gently-used, workplace attire.
- Students can select one complete outfit (clothing items plus accessories)
- C&IC staff will be onsite to answer questions and help with wardrobe selection
- Changing room space will be available
- Bring a bag or backpack to carry your selected items
- Available to current UW Seattle undergraduate and graduate students
Monday – Friday, 11:30am – 3:30pm by drop-in. Please note, during normal operating hours, we will allow only one person to shop the closet at a time so a wait-time may exist.
About the Items
- Gently-used clothing items have been donated by UW staff, alumni, and employer partners
- We cannot guarantee that clothing has been washed or dry-cleaned prior to donation, or that small imperfections don’t exist
- The C&IC has intentionally procured a variety of items in a wide range of sizes and styles (while supplies last)
- Items include: Blazers, sweaters, blouses, shirts, dress pants, dresses, skirts, ties, belts, shoes, bags, and more
- View our Style Guide for ideas on how to select items.
Interested in Donating Clothing?
If you would like to donate gently-used clothing to the Husky Career Closet, please email us at email@example.com.
The Husky Career closet also accepts direct monetary donations. Gifts will be used to provide materials for maintaining the closet and obtaining new, difficult to stock clothing items for students. Click the link below to donate!