Resources and services are available to address the career development and job search needs of UW alumni.
All UW alumni are invited to use our free online job system (Handshake).
- Alumni who graduated during the 2017-2018 academic year should login to their Handshake accounts with their UWNetID credentials
- Alumni (UW Seattle/Bothell) who graduated prior to the 2017-2018 academic year should request an alumni account by completing and submitting the Alumni Free Handshake Access webform.
- UW Tacoma Alumni should contact UW Tacoma Career Development & Education for access to the UW Tacoma Handshake platform.
Career Coaching Appointments:
- UW-Seattle alumni who have received a degree in the past two years (24 months) are considered ‘recent graduates’ and are eligible to schedule appointments with career coaches in the Career & Internship Center for no fee.
- UW Bothell alumni seeking one-on-one career counseling service should seek assistance with UW Bothell Career Services.
- UW Tacoma alumni seeking one-on-one career counseling service should seek assistance with UW Tacoma Career Development.
UW Alumni (beyond 2 years of degree completion) are welcome to continue utilizing Career & Internship Center programming, use our extensive Career Guide and calendar of workshops and events.
For UW alumni seeking additional assistance (including one-on-one career coaching appointments and mock interviews) please see the below list of Seattle-area and Washington State service providers and resources.
Career Resources, Service-Providers, Information and Networking: