Resources and services are available to address the career development and job search needs of UW alumni.
All UW alumni are invited to use our free online job system (Handshake).
- Alumni who graduated during the 2017-2018 academic year should login to their Handshake accounts with their UWNetID credentials
- Alumni (UW Seattle/Bothell) who graduated prior to the 2017-2018 academic year should request an alumni account by completing and submitting the Alumni Free Handshake Access webform.
- UW Tacoma Alumni should contact UW Tacoma Career Development & Education for access to the UW Tacoma Handshake platform.
Recent graduates who have received a degree from the UW in the past two years (24 months) are eligible to schedule appointments with career coaches in the Career & Internship Center for no fee.
For UW alumni seeking additional assistance (including one-on-one career coaching appointments and mock interviews) please see the below list of Seattle-area and Washington State service providers and resources.
Career Resources, Service-Providers, Information and Networking:
- UW Professional & Continuing Education: Career Change & Advancement
- UW Professional & Continuing Education: Hot Jobs & Career Trends
- UW Alumni Association
- UW Employment
- Puget Sound Career Development Association
- Seattle Counselors Association
- Center for Dependable Strengths
- Seattle Networking Guide
- Seattle Recruiters and Employment Agencies