Looking for a new professional headshot? Want to refresh your LinkedIn, Handshake, or HuskyLanding Profile?
Stop by the UW Career & Internship Center in MGH 134 and use the Iris Air Booth for your next professional photo!
- Available to matriculated undergraduate, graduate students, and recent alumni who have received a degree in the past three years (36 months).
- Operating Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm by drop-in in MGH 134. Please note that only one person may use the booth at a time so a wait time may exist as this service operates on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- At the end of a session users will receive 3 photos, delivered instantly by email.
- There is no limit to the number of times someone can use this service.
Questions? Check out our FAQs below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The service is funded by the Student Technology Fee.
Can I make an appointment or reserve a specific time?
- At the moment, this service operates using a self-serve model and does not allow an appointment to be made prior. However, based on student feedback and usage of the service, our staff may reconsider appointment scheduling and assess the matter appropriately.
Can I make a group reservation on behalf of an RSO, class, Greek Organization, student athletic team, or professional or academic society?
- We ask that interested groups encourage their UW student members to visit our office individually and at their leisure to have their professional photo taken using the Iris Booth. This is to ensure a wide range of availability to the service and mitigate the possibility of long queues.
How should I come dressed?
- We encourage folks to dress in what makes them feel comfortable and confident! We recommend taking a look at other headshots online for inspiration and consider your own personal style and preferences.
Is there a fee or cost take a headshot?
- No. There is no fee or cost to use the Iris Booth or have access to your photos as funding for this services is provided by the Student Technology Fee.