Participate in job simulations with real companies to build skills, get experience, and find your career fit.
Forage is a free and open-access online library of employer-designed job simulations. Develop your skills and gain a real understanding of different roles and sectors by working through self-paced modules, tackling tasks that mirror what you’d do if you were a real employee for that company.
During the program, you will work through a set of materials and tasks set by the company, which are designed to replicate the sort of work that you would undertake as an intern or graduate. All programs are self-paced (taking between 4 to 6 hours to complete) ensuring that you can fit your participation flexibly around other commitments.
These programs include:
- Video instructions and materials created by employees within your chosen organization
- Work that reflects real day-to-day tasks of interns and graduates
- The chance to compare your work with that of a graduate at your chosen organization
What are the benefits?
- Sample what work is like at leading companies
- Discover career paths that you may not have previously considered
- Build confidence and gain skills to get you ‘work-ready’
To learn more about Forage, and join 2 million students worldwide, get started here!
Already completed a program and wondering how to leverage the experience on your resume and LinkedIn? Look here!