Searching for and getting any type of job takes time, resources, support, strategy and resilience. Whether you are looking for your first job ever, a part-time campus or student job while attending school, or your first job after graduation, the Career & Internship Center can help.
- Handshake – a powerful recruitment database connecting UW students with employers, events, and opportunities!
- Other job boards and resources
Connect with employers:
- Learn about the many ways we help students connect with employers
- Attend career fairs, employer information sessions, panels, etc.
- What to expect at a career fair
- On-Campus Interview program
Learn about other strategies: