One-on-one career coaching sessions are available to current, degree-seeking undergraduate & graduate students at UW-Seattle, recent graduates who have received a degree from the UW in the past two years (24 months), and current UW postdoctoral fellows.
Career coaching appointments are conversations about broad career topics including:
- Choosing a major; career and option exploration; job and internship search strategy; interview strategy and mock interviews
- One-on-one appointments are not to be used for resume and cover letter reviews. Students are allowed only one scheduled appointment at a time.
- Schedule your appointment by service or by selecting a career coach.
If you are a student affiliated (“in”) any of these majors/departments/campuses, please see below for excellent services and career support you are eligible for and encouraged to access:
- Career Center @ Engineering
- Foster School Career Services: Undergraduate and Specialty Master’s Students
- College of Arts & Sciences: C21/College to Career Initiatives
- iSchool Career Services
- Jackson School Office of Career Development
- Public Health (BA/BS) Major
- Evans School Career Development
- School of Law Career Services
- Foster School: MBA Career Management
- UW Bothell Career Center
- UW Tacoma Career Development & Education
- UW Tacoma Milgard Success Center