The Career & Internship Center Employer and Student Engagement team is pleased to bring UW students and alumni a variety of opportunities to connect directly with employers – whether here on campus or virtually, we love connecting Huskies with employers eager to hire them!
- Handshake: Thousands of jobs & internships posted annually – local, national and even international – as well as the opportunity to ask questions of recruiters, read internship reviews, RSVP to events and activities and much more.
- InfoSessions: Meet employers right here on campus and learn more about their organizations and their hiring needs.
- Career Fairs: Whether 25 employers or 130, career fairs are a great way to create connections and get face-time with recruiters. Hosted October – May, career fairs (also termed job & internship fairs) can be a great addition to your search strategy.
- Site Visits: Part tour, part Q&A – and a great way to gain insights about an organization and get exposure to what it might be like to work there.
- Exploratory Panels – Wondering what to do with your major? How to break into an industry? We host quarterly panels on rotating topics like these, bringing in alumni and professional panelists to share wisdom and experiences. Check our calendar for details.
- Bridge Mentorship Program – small-group mentorship just for UW students, hosted at employer sites 5-8 times during an academic quarter. Get invaluable insights into work life, career development and professional decision-making from working professionals. Co-facilitated with C21.
- Employer-Led Workshops – interested in hearing straight from a recruiter what they want to hear at a career fair? How to build a resume? So are we! Each quarter, we host several employer-led workshops covering skill-building and best practice information sharing related to career development. Check our calendar for details.
Questions? Contact email@example.com. Hope to see you at an employer event soon!