We’d love to “see” you soon! All University of Washington recruiting activities for Spring and Summer 2021 will be hosted virtually.
Consider joining us on June 22nd for an Employer Town Hall, hosted jointly by the Career Center @ Engineering, Career & Internship Center and Foster School of Business Career Services. We’ll be eager to share what we know about the Fall, the data we gathered from our employer survey, and to ask more questions of you as to how we can best support you as we approaching the coming Fall recruiting season. Details and registration here.
- View our Spring 2021 opportunities overview
- Familiarize yourself with our Employer User Policy
- Attend a Career Fair – Spring and early Summer dates posted now!
- Get Insights on Hosting a Virtual InfoSession
- Tips on starting an internship program, moving it virtual and more
- Attend an Employer Education Webinar (topics ranging from equitable hiring practices to how to be a great intern manager and more!)
- Build your virtual brand
Questions? Let us know!