The Career & Internship Center, Career Center @ Engineering and Foster Undergraduate and Specialty Masters Career Center are pleased to offer Employer Education Webinars to support you in being as successful as possible in your development of campus recruiting programs, and your recruitment efforts on campus.
How to Start an Internship Program – free online webinar
Interested in starting an internship program but a little unsure about what all is involved? Thoughtful planning will help you create internships that are truly a win-win. In this webinar, we’ll explore internship basics, identify key elements of a successful internship program, and discuss the nuts and bolts of intern hiring.
- Thursday, March 12 from 10:00-11:00am, Register here
- View a recorded version of this webinar from July 2019 by clicking here.
How to Be an Awesome Intern Manager – online webinar
Employers who are thoughtful when designing internship programs and intentional in implementing them reap benefits in terms of intern engagement, productivity, and loyalty. Join us to learn about key elements of a high impact internship, reasons why each is important, and tangible ideas for building each into your internship program. The session will feature interns and managers sharing tips on how to create internships that make students feel valued, motivated, and committed to the organization.
- Thursday, November 14 from 10:00-11:00am, Register here
- Thursday, April 23 from 10:00-11:00am, Register here
- Thursday, June 4 from 10:00-11:00am, Register here
Recruiting 101 – Building Your Brand to Attract Top UW Talent – free online webinar
Not quite sure how to navigate a college campus the size of UW? Wondering how to get started? Join us for a webinar as campus insiders share insights, strategies, and best practices to attract top UW talent! Topics include: Career contacts at UW, recruiting timelines, building your brand, engagement opportunities and events.
- Thursday, December 5 from 10:00-11:00am, Register here
- Thursday, May 14 from 10:00-11:00am, Register here
Millennials have Graduated – Meet Gen Z! – free online webinar
Did you know that most Millennials have already graduated college? The majority of today’s college students are part of Generation Z and they will soon constitute a significant part of the workforce. Join us to learn more about this emerging group so you can better understand how to attract, support, and retain them.
- Thursday, February 20 from 10:00-11:00am, Register here
- View a recorded version of this webinar from September 2019 by clicking here.
Questions? Email Emma O’Neill-Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org