The Career & Internship Center, Career Center @ Engineering and Foster Undergraduate and Specialty Masters Career Center are pleased to offer Employer Education Workshops to support you in being as successful as possible in your development of campus recruiting programs, and your recruitment efforts on campus.
- Reverse Career Fair for Employers and Student Organizations (event on-campus) – Feb 14, 2018, 3:00-4:30pm PST
This unique event turns the tables – literally! Registered Student Organizations will be tabling, eager to share information about their members, clubs and engagement opportunities with attending employers. Bring your business cards and come ready to make the rounds and make connections. Registration details available at http://bit.ly/2wjLtEc
Also coming up in 2017-2018 –
- Recruiting 101 – Building Your Brand to Attract Top UW Talent (webinar) – January 12, 2018; May 18, 2018
- Hiring Tech Talent (webinar) – February 21, 2018
- Millenials Are So Yesterday – Meet Gen Z! (webinar) – March 7, 2018
- How to Start an Internship Program (webinar) – March 26, 2018
- How to Be An Awesome Intern Manager (webinar) – April 25, 2018
Questions about any of the Employer Education opportunities?
Email Emma O’Neill-Myers at email@example.com