The Career & Internship Center, Career Center @ Engineering and Foster Undergraduate and Specialty Masters Career Center are pleased to offer Employer Education Workshops to support you in being as successful as possible in your development of campus recruiting programs, and your recruitment efforts on campus.
How to Start An Internship Program (virtual webinar) – October 18 2017, 10:30-11:30am PST
Interested in starting an internship program but a little unsure about what all is involved? Thoughtful planning will help you create internships that are truly a win-win. In this webinar, we’ll explore internship basics, identify key elements of a successful internship program, and discuss an overview of the intern hiring process. Register now for this free workshop by clicking here.
Also coming up in 2017-2018 – complete descriptions coming soon! Registration for each event will be available via this portal no less than 4 weeks in advance of each event date.
- Recruiting 101 – Building Your Brand to Attract Top UW Talent (webinar) – November 3, 2017; January 12, 2018; May 18, 2018
- Reverse Career Fair for Employers and Student Organizations (event on-campus) – Feb 14, 2018
- Hiring Tech Talent (webinar) – February 21, 2018
- Millenials Are So Yesterday – Meet Gen Z! (webinar) – March 7, 2018
- How to Start an Internship Program (webinar) – March 26, 2018
- How to Be An Awesome Intern Manager (webinar) – April 25, 2018