The Career & Internship Center is pleased to offer Employer Education Webinars to support you in your development of campus recruiting programs and your participation in the suite of recruitment offerings on campus. These Employer Education Webinars are designed to educate you and your organization’s hiring professionals on the top trends and best practices specific to Huskies here at the University of Washington. Register for one of our upcoming webinars or view a recording from one of our previous sessions using the links below.
Upcoming Webinars: 2023-2024 Academic Year
2022-2023 Academic Year
- Gen Z Values and Job Search Practices – October 2022
- How To Be an Awesome Intern Manager – April 2023
- How to Start An Internship Program – January 2023
- How to Write a Great Internship Description – According to the Data – October 2021
- Recruiting & Managing Student Employees (for On-Campus Managers) – March 2023
- Tips to Host a Great Virtual Internship – May 2023
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.