(Employer Education Webinar) How To Be An Awesome Intern Manager: Creating Meaningful Internship Programs For Students
The 2023-2024 academic year will feature a suite of employer education webinars, all designed to help educate you and your organization’s hiring professionals on the top trends and best practices specific to Huskies here at the University of Washington. Join us for our eighth and final webinar of the year as we discuss how you (or another professional within your organization) can be an awesome intern manager. In this presentation, you can expect to:
- Understand the potential benefits of quality internships for both students and employers
- Discover what we’re telling students about the competencies that employers are looking for
- Learn our office’s best practices for creating high-quality internship programs that appeal to UW students, particularly ones part of Generation Z
- Define the factors that lead to student satisfaction in their internship
- Review 7 key areas that, if addressed in meaningful ways, can influence how impactful your internship is
- Ask questions to your Career & Internship Center host
Webinar to educate employers on the following topic: “How To Be An Awesome Intern Manager: Creating Meaningful Internship Programs For Students”
Thursday, May 9, 2024 @ 10am-10:30am
Virtual, via Zoom
Registration is open up until the start time of the event. Registration is required in order to receive the virtual event link.
If you are unable to attend, a version of this webinar will be recorded and posted to https://careers.uw.edu/channels/employers.
For more information, contact:
Employer Engagement & Communication Manager