Handshake is a powerful recruiting platform, enabling employers to connect with not only talented students and alumni from the University of Washington but with thousands of students across the nation via a network of member universities and institutions! Connecting with the University of Washington on Handshake will allow you to post jobs and internships, book on-campus interviews, and promote events to UW students representing a wide variety of academic majors across UW Seattle and UW Bothell. Employers are invited to post internships, part-time, full-time, and experienced roles!
Ready to connect with us on Handshake?
First, create an employer account in Handshake’s network then request to connect with the University of Washington.
Already have an account on Handshake? Login and request to add the University of Washington to your network of schools!
Interested on featuring your employment or internship opportunities on the Career & Internship website?
For a fee of $100, you may request to have your company as well as a job posting featured on the UW Career & Internship Center website
- To complete your request, please complete the Handshake Featured Job Listing request form and submit payment when directed.
- Once payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging the listing is live
- The featured listing will remain published until the job posting expires in Handshake
Areas of Note:
- UW Departments – Campus departments should follow the steps outlined to create an employer account here. Once you have created an employer account in Handshake, simply login to your Handshake account and request to add the University of Washington to ‘Your Schools’. Once you’re connected, you’ll be able to publish on-campus opportunities to UW Seattle and Bothell students!
- Public Service Internships & Volunteer Positions
Nonprofit agencies seeking to fill unpaid internships or volunteer positions are encouraged to post opportunities on Handshake. For additional visibility among UW students, consider posting with the UW Carlson Center as well.
- Postings for Professional Student populations
If you are seeking candidates enrolled in our School of Law, MBA Program, School of Medicine or others, visit our Campus Career contacts page for information on engaging with those specialty populations on campus.
- Employer Policies
We ask that all employers please take a moment to review our Employer User Policy which outlines our terms and commitments prior to posting a position.