Information Sessions (“InfoSessions”) are informal events that give you an opportunity to share information about your company while networking with UW students and alumni.
- Hosted in our lobby space, which can accommodate 75+ people
- Lunchtime sessions are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:30-1:20pm
- Evening sessions are available on Mondays to Thursdays from 5:30-7:30pm
- InfoSessions are a service we’re happy to offer to you for a nominal fee
- Lunchtime: $100 for Business/Industry and $50 for Government or Non-Profit Agencies
- Evening: $200 for Business/Industry and $100 for Government or Non-Profit Agencies
Should my company hold an Information Session?
InfoSessions aren’t the best recruiting option for everyone. We have found that InfoSessions are typically most successful (high student turnout) in the following circumstances:
- Companies within engineering and technical fields, and/or
- Companies with a recognizable brand
If your organization doesn’t fall into one of these categories, that doesn’t necessarily mean that you can’t have a successful InfoSession. It will just take some additional work from your recruiting team to generate student interest in the session. Our Employer Relations team is always happy to discuss strategies for increasing visibility on campus. Visit our Visibility page or contact us to learn more about your options and determine if an InfoSession is right for your organization.