About The Bradley Center
The Bradley School is a licensed private academy educating close to 200 students who present with special education needs. These students may have learning, emotional and/or behavioral challenges and struggle to succeed in a traditional classroom setting. The Bradley School offers each student a different kind of academic experience and a renewed chance at success. Our experienced staff and our dedication to enhancing the lives of every child we serve are the building blocks of education at the Bradley School. In addition, our classrooms include state-of-the-art resources that are specifically designed to serve the needs of the students.
The primary responsibilities of the Teacher Assistant are to support the learning of each student, co-facilitate classroom activities, ensure safety and well-being of students, and teach skills that will lead students toward the fulfillment of their potential for intellectual, social and emotional growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Work, Child Psychology or related field preferred
- OR a minimum of 48 college credits
- OR or a paraprofessional certificate with some relevant experience required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Both 12 month and a limited number of nine month positions available.
Excellent benefits including:
- Student loan repayment program (We contribute directly to employee’s student loan lenders)
- $1500 Sign on Bonus
- $2000 Relocation assistance
- Referral bonuses
- 20 days of Paid Time Off in the first year of employment
- Health, dental and vision Coverage
- Life insurance
- Advanced training opportunities and continuing education credits
We are committed to advocacy for children with special needs, care and compassion, and focusing on the inherent strengths of children, youth and families without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or gender. The Bradley Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.