Interview on Campus
Interviewing on campus is an easy and convenient way to recruit talented UW students and alumni for internships and professional career positions. Reservations for room-only interviewing on campus are taken for Fall, Winter and Spring quarters each year.
Fees for On-Campus Interview Space
- $150 per room, per day
- Non-profit and government institutions qualify for a reduced rate of $50 per room, per day
- A full refund will be provided for cancellations or rescheduled dates made more than 30 days in advance
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations or rescheduled dates made 14-29 days in advance
- Refunds will not be provided for cancellations or rescheduled dates made less than 14 days in advance
Request On-Campus Interviews
Login to Handshake and click “Request an Interview” on the homepage. Complete the form with the following information:
- What school would you like to interview at?: University of Washington – Seattle/Bothell
- Career Center: UW Seattle Career & Internship Center
- Complete the remainder of the form and submit your request
- Please note – our center can only offer the “Room-Only Interview” option, which is used to reserve rooms. Employers are responsible for sourcing applicants and building their interview schedule.
Questions? Email email@example.com.