Interviewing on campus is an easy and convenient way to recruit talented UW students and alumni for internships and professional career positions. Reservations for interviewing on campus are taken for Fall, Winter and Spring quarters each year.
Types of On-Campus Interviews
1. Room-Only Interviews
This option leaves the candidate identification and scheduling in your hands. Our interview rooms are available between 8:30am and 4:30pm, and you may schedule candidates however you’d like within this time frame. This is common in the days following Career Fairs, Information Sessions, and other campus recruiting events.
Note regarding post-career fair interviews: Due to high demand for space following our career fairs, we have a 2-room maximum per employer, per day, in the two days immediately following career fairs.
2. Remote/Virtual Interviews
This option allows you to interview from the comfort of your computer. For more information on the process of hosting remote or virtual interviews through the Career & Internship Center, please contact Jessie Smith at email@example.com.
Fees for On-Campus Interview Space
- $150 per room, per day
- Non-profit and government institutions qualify for a reduced rate of $50 per room, per day
- A full refund will be provided for cancellations or rescheduled dates made more than 30 days in advance
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations or rescheduled dates made 14-29 days in advance
- Refunds will not be provided for cancellations or rescheduled dates made less than 14 days in advance
Request On-Campus Interviews
Login to Handshake and click “Request an Interview” on the homepage. Complete the form with the following information:
- What school would you like to interview at?: University of Washington
- Career Center: UW Seattle Career & Internship Center
- Complete the remainder of the form and submit your request