Spring 2020 classes at the University of Washington – Seattle will be entirely online. While that means that traditional on-campus recruiting options won’t be available, there are many great ways to engage with UW candidates virtually. View answers to some commonly-asked Covid questions here, and check out our brand new page dedicated to services and opportunities to recruit and connect virtually during Spring 2020 – we’re committed to helping you connect with UW talent, even when we can’t invite you to come visit us on campus! Please contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosting Virtual Interviews
- Handshake’s “Room Only” on-campus interview option can be used to promote interviews you’re hosting for students.
- With the “Room Only” setting, the interview schedule will be created by your team outside of Handshake.
- Some employers use their own applicant tracking system while others find success in external scheduling programs, such as Calendly.com.
- There are no fees for hosting virtual interviews.
Request “Room Only” Interviews
Login to Handshake and click “Request an Interview” on the homepage. Complete the form with the following information:
- What school would you like to interview at?: University of Washington
- Career Center: UW Seattle Career & Internship Center
- Complete the remainder of the form and submit your request
- Please disregard any mention of fees.