Handshake is a powerful recruiting platform enabling students and alumni to connect with employers, both domestic and international, for their next incredible internship or employment opportunity!
Ready to Connect? Here’s How to access UW on Handshake:
UW Students (Seattle and Bothell)
- Degree-seeking UW Seattle and Bothell students:
- Who are currently registered OR registered for the Fall 2018 quarter can login to their Handshake accounts at uw.joinhandshake.com using their UWNetID credentials
- Who are NOT currently registered or registered for the upcoming academic quarter will only be able to access their Handshake account once registered
- UW Certificate students:
- Currently Request Handshake access for a nominal quarterly fee.
UW Alumni (Seattle and Bothell)
- UW Seattle & Bothell Alumni:
Accessibility Information (UW Seattle and Bothell Students and Staff)
- If you have a Disability and rely on a screen reader or the keyboard for access to your computer, you will experience difficulty using this application. As the University works with Handshake to improve accessibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in navigating and using this application. A member of our team will respond within 2 business days to assist you.
- UW Departments are invited to create an employer account to post on-campus employment with the University of Washington.
- UW Advisers may also request a Handshake student account to assist students with their job and internship search activities.
- Employers are invited to create an account on Handshake and connect with the University of Washington.
UW Tacoma Students and Alumni
- Contact email@example.com for further information.
- Community Members may request Handshake access for a nominal quarterly fee.
Interested in Internships?
- Check out our Internships page for tips and resources on how to find, maximize, and reflect on internships.
Questions or trouble accessing the system even after following the steps above? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Mathnasium of Northwest Seattle
The Princeton Review
Denali Advanced Integration
Pages: 1 2