*PLEASE NOTE*: We are presently transitioning from HuskyJobs to another platform, called Handshake:
- Employers are invited to create an account on Handshake and connect with the University of Washington beginning Monday, June 18, 2018.
- UW Departments are invited to create an account to post on-campus employment with the University of Washington beginning Monday, June 18, 2018
- UW Advisers may also request a Handshake account to assist students with their job and internship search activities beginning Tuesday, June 26, 2018
- Matriculating (degree-seeking) UW Bothell and Seattle students as well as UW degree’d Alumni will be able to access their of Washington Handshake accounts beginning Tuesday, June 26, 2018. Check back then for instructions on how to do so!
- UW Certificate student or Community Member? Request Handshake access for a nominal quarterly fee.
Each year, more than 10,000 jobs and internships are posted to HuskyJobs – from employers large and small, representing various sectors and industries -with one commonality: they all want to hire Huskies! You can also use HuskyJobs to scope out the employers interviewing on campus (more than 200 each year!), and Meet the Employer InfoSessions coming up. Check out some of our HuskyJobs Featured Jobs & Internships highlighted below! Ready to apply? You’ll need a HuskyJobs account in order to do so! And don’t stop there – once you login, explore the hundreds of jobs & internships posted just for Huskies.