The Career & Internship Center offers several credit-bearing courses throughout the year.
- Internship Reflection (Gen St 350), offered every quarter
- Industry Mentorship (Gen St 349), typically offered fall, winter, and spring
- Globalizing Your Career (Gen St 391), typically offered in winter but on hiatus in 2020-2021
- Pre-Health 101 – Introduction to Careers in the Health Professions (Gen St 297), typically offered in autumn
- Applying to Health Professional School (Gen St 297), typically offered in winter and spring
- Pre-Health 202 – Clinical Exposure Reflection Seminar (Gen St 297), first launched in Spring 2020
- Pre-Law 101 Seminar (Gen St 297), typically offered in autumn