Gucci Changemakers Scholarship Fund
The Gucci Changemakers Scholarship Fund will award 12 students a one-year scholarship for up to $20,000 based on their financial needs. Students with at least two semesters left at the start of the 2024 Fall Semester at an accredited community college or four-year university, including graduating high school seniors, will be eligible to apply.
Initial applications are due by 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, February 9, 2024
- You must have at least two semesters remaining as an undergraduate student at the start of the Fall 2024 Semester or entering your first year at an undergraduate institution at the beginning of the Fall 2024 semester.
- U.S. Citizens (not Temporary Resident), U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the U.S. Department of Education guidelines for Federal Financial Aid eligibility. Students who are Canadian citizens are also eligible to apply.
- Diverse students include African-American/Black, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, American Indian/Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, Middle Eastern, Indigenous Populations, and persons with disabilities.
- Applicants must plan to attend or be enrolled in an accredited two-year community college or four-year college or university to pursue a bachelor’s degree within North America. Applicants must also maintain good academic standing throughout the disbursement of a Gucci Scholarship.
- This includes high school students graduating after the 2023-2024 academic year and college students with at least two full-time semesters remaining at an accredited community college or four-year college or university.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants who live and study in one of the 12 Gucci Changemakers Impact Cities and plan to/attend a Historically Black College or University (HBCU) in North America.
- Applicants must demonstrate a need for financial assistance by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Applicants from Canada will need to send applicable documentation proving their unmet financial need once they have applied to their provincial student aid office.
- Scholarship aid may be applied against tuition, applicable educational expenses, and on-campus room and board.
- Applicants must major in any discipline that demonstrates an interest in the fashion industry, such as design, art, fashion, merchandising, retail, supply chain management, data/CRM, business/finance/marketing/branding, etc.
If you have any questions regarding the eligibility requirements or application, please message Gucci Changemakers on the Accepetd platform.