PLT’s Green Mentor Program, a dynamic six-month program that connects young people (ages 18-30) to seasoned Green Jobs professionals, is accepting mentee applications for our February 2023 Cohort: https://www.plt.org/mentorship [plt.org]
This opportunity is open to youth interested in growing in the forest and conservation sector. Participants will be matched with an established professional in the sector to support their professional growth and career exploration.
Accepted applicants will:
- Be between 18-30 years old
- Commit 2-3 hours per month meeting with your mentor and 1 hour a month for career readiness webinars from February 2023- July 2023.
- Grow their professional network through exclusive online events and professional development opportunities.
- Build confidence, communication, networking, and goal-setting skills.
- Access the Career Pathway Plan and online career course that includes professional development content, interactive tasks, and prompts for connecting with your mentor.
Interested applicants can apply here: https://www.plt.org/mentorship [plt.org]
Applications close Monday, November 21st, 2022.