The Zed Factor Fellowship Class of 2022 applications are now open. Apply by January 3rd, 2022 by visiting https://zedfactorfellowship.org/apply.
The Zed Factor Fellowship empowers aspiring aerospace professionals from underrepresented backgrounds to explore the innovative aerospace industry through a hands-on, practical experience at a leading company in the aerospace community. Students from all majors including STEM, business/marketing, communications, policy/pre-law, are encouraged to apply. The Zed Factor Fellowship comprises of five key attributes:
1) an immersive 10+ week summer or fall internship at a renowned aerospace company,
2) mentorship from an aerospace professional,
3) a self-designed service project to engage the fellow’s community in their experience,
4) professional development programs with a flagship leadership summit,
5) and a lasting network connecting students throughout their education and professional lives.
Learn more about how you can apply to the Zed Factor Fellowship today by visiting their application page.
Additionally, The Zed Factor Fellowship is hosting an information session on December 2nd at 8:00 PM ET for you to ask anything about the program and application process. Please sign up here: https://forms.gle/ufirLceRkSkMyqEj6
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.