Woodland Park Dental is looking to hire a dental assistant.
They are looking for a dental assistant who will make the dentist’s office more efficient and pleasant for patients. Pre-dental students are strongly encouraged to apply and will be trained, no previous experience required.
Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. Clinic hours are 8:30AM-5PM Mondays and Wednesdays with a one hour lunch.
- Welcome customers in the dental office
- Prepare customers for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed and taught
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- Trained to capture dental radiographs
If interested please contact:
Dr. Danny Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodland Park Dental
4814 Interlake Ave N
Seattle WA 98103