Do you want to request a workshop for your student organization or class? Career & Internship Center staff (career counselors) are generally able to do requested presentations and workshops with enough advance notice. Generally our workshops run 30 – 60 minutes.
When requesting (via the form below) please abide by our following requirements (i.e. preferences):
- Requests should be submitted at least 3 weeks in advance of the intended presentation date.
- Ensure at least 10 people attend the workshop
- We are generally not able to start a workshop after 6:00 PM, Mon-Friday. or anytime on weekends.
- Indicate date, time and location for the workshop.
- Have an LCD projector, laptop and screen available for a graphic presentation.
- If a location is needed, it may be possible to offer the workshop in the Career & Internship Center lobby (134 MGH).
- Career & Internship Center staff will make and bring all handouts for the workshop, unless other arrangements are made.
If you have questions about this requested workshop process, please email Patrick ( email@example.com ).