Do you want to request a workshop for your student organization or class? The Career & Internship Center coaches are available to lead requested presentations and workshops with enough advance notice. Typically, our workshops run 30 – 60 minutes. Please keep in mind that we are not always able to accommodate all requests.
When requesting a workshop using the form below, please note the following requirements:
- Requests should be submitted at least three weeks in advance of the intended presentation date.
- Ensure at least ten students will be attending the workshop.
- We are generally not able to start a workshop after 6:00 PM Monday-Friday or anytime on weekends.
- Indicate date, time, and location for the workshop.
- If a location is needed, it may be possible to offer the workshop in the Career & Internship Center lobby (134 MGH).
- Career & Internship Center staff will make and bring all handouts for the workshop, unless other arrangements are made.