May 13, 2020 | 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Virtual — Hosted through vfairs.com
The UW Career & Internship Center, along with many other campus partners, is excited to announce the first ever Tri-Campus Virtual Job & Internship Fair.
We will update this page regularly with new information and a list of registered employers. Check back soon for tips and workshops to help you make the most of the Virtual Job & Internship Fair!
This fair invites students and recent grads from all 3 UW campuses to interact with a wide variety of employers from the comfort and safety of your home.
Important: Registration through the vFairs event page is required for this event.
Whether you are an active job-seeker or simply interested in networking and learning more about an organization, we hope you take advantage of this first ever, tri-campus virtual job & internship fair.
Benefits & Tips
- View our comprehensive student tip sheet here.
- Complete your profile and upload your resume prior to the fair to allow employers to seek YOU out
- Conveniently browse through employers’ digital booths to view videos about their organization, learn about their culture and values, and view current job listings
- Video and text chat from your computer or tablet with representatives who are looking to hire students like you
- Explore openings to find an opportunity that matches your skills and interests. Search for jobs by title, location and company, just like job boards.
- After registering, put your best foot forward by updating your LinkedIn, elevator pitch, and resume. Plan to dress professionally and prepare by attending a virtual job & internship fair prep session- we will update this page with upcoming sessions.
Career & Internship Center Virtual Fair Prep Sessions
5/7 – Preparing for the Virtual Job & Internship Fair for International Students
5/8 – Resume Workshop
5/11- Preparing for the Virtual Job & Internship Fair
Check out a recording of our “Preparing for the Virtual Job & Internship Fair” workshop by clicking here.
Important: Students with questions about accessibility, please email email@example.com so we can help serve you.
Thank you for your interest in hiring Huskies! Employer registration and a comprehensive overview of the virtual fair can be found on the Handshake event page. Priority will be given to employers with active hiring needs. Once registered, you will be contacted by our partner platform, vFairs.com, to set up your virtual booth.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our campus partners for their financial contributions which helped make this fair possible.