To help support seniors who are graduating into an uncertain economy, we are hosting a 3-day Senior Success Series. The first offering will be in May, and we will repeat the series in June. Registration information can be accessed by clicking on each hyperlinked event title.
Senior Success Series: Landing a Post-Graduation Job (May)
- Wed, May 27, 1:30-2:15, Resume Webinar
- Wed, May 27, 2:30-3:15, Cover Letter Webinar
- Thurs, May 28, 1:30-2:15, LinkedIn Webinar
- Thurs, May 28, 2:30-3:15, Job Search Strategy Webinar
- Fri, May 29, 11:00-4:00, Document Review Drop-Ins
Senior Success Series: Landing a Post-Graduation Job (June)
- Tues, June 23, 1:30-2:15, Resume Webinar
- Tues, June 23, 2:30-3:15, Cover Letter Webinar
- Wed, June 24, 1:30-2:15, LinkedIn Webinar
- Wed, June 24, 2:30-3:15, Job Search Strategy Webinar
- Thurs, June 25, 11:00-4:00, Document Review Drop-Ins
Check out these additional helpful resources and services.
COVID 19 + Career Information:
- Current Internship & Job Market for College Students: Data, Advice, & Resources
- FAQs related to COVID 19 + Career
- Ideas/events to connect with employers virtually
Showcase Skills and Experience:
- Standalone webinars on resumes, LinkedIn, job search strategies, and more.
- Short video clips on writing resumes and cover letters, interviewing, and more.
- Online Resume Review service
- Virtual Drop-In Coaching: (11:00-4:00, M-F, through week 11).
Find Jobs and Support:
- UW-sponsored tri-campus Virtual Job & Internship Fair (May 13)
- Lifetime access to Handshake, home to 7,000 job postings for new Husky graduates
- Free career coaching appointments (for 2 years)