UW HR Student Employee Policies
University of Washington Human Resources has created a Student Employment webpage that provides resources and information on all student employment policies at UW. This page includes information on:
- Student employment eligibility and requirements
- Time off and leave policies
- Hiring procedures and required training
- Compensation and work hour limits
- And more!
For any questions regarding the student hiring process, contact your divisional HR Consultant listed on this organizational chart.
Student Employee Trainings
- Husky Prevention & Response (Title IX)
- Violence prevention & response
- Reporting suspected child abuse
- Asbestos awareness
In addition, the following trainings may apply to your student employee roles.
- Fire Extinguisher
- Food Handlers
- UndocU Ally – fee based
- Professional and Organizational Development (POD) Courses – fee based
The Division of Student Life has a list of trainings around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the workplace for staff, faculty and students.