The Student National Dental Association (SNDA) has a longstanding goal to promote, aid and support the academic and social environment of minority students. SNDA strives to establish opportunities for its members to develop stronger alliances amongst one another while developing a sense of community and aiding in the advancement of minority students within the field of dentistry. The purpose of the local SNDA at UW shall be:
- To promote the objectives of SNDA and membership therein among local dental students.
- To educate, inform and involve members in the activities of SNDA at all levels
- To execute and organize national programs and events at local levels.
- To provide local members with representation by at least one delegate to SNDA’s House of Delegates.
- To function as a form of local student government.