Thank you for registering for the University of Washington’s Virtual Law School Fair! This page is intended to support you in navigating the Handshake Virtual Fair environment.
Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm PDT
Platform: Handshake’s Virtual Fair Platform
The platform will allow for pre-scheduled 1:1 video chats along with group sessions. Each school’s registration will include:
- Up to 15 participating representatives from your organization
- Each representative will be able to create their own 1:1 schedule. These schedules include 10 minute slots with the ability to set student qualifications.
- Each school will be able to host 8 group sessions throughout the event. These sessions can last up to 30 minutes with a limit of 50 attendees in each. If you want to engage more than 50 students in a session, you can provide a link to an external video hosting platform like Zoom or WebEx.
- All employer representatives will need to have active Handshake user accounts before they are able to set up 1:1 schedules or participate in group sessions.
- Representative names, 1:1 schedules, and group sessions do not need to be set now. You may log back in to complete or add to this information between now and the close of registration.
- When registering, include any/all contacts you would like to receive communication about the fair.
Handshake’s Materials for Registration and Fair Participation:
Handshake is creating comprehensive training content to assist with your registration, scheduling, and day-of participation. We will be adding links to those materials to this page as they become available. Anywhere that ‘Employers’ are noted, the information also applies to Admissions Representatives/Graduate Schools. Review some helpful resources here:
Comprehensive Guide – Virtual Fairs in Handshake: A Guide for Employers
Virtual Career Fairs – A Playbook for Employers on Handshake
Video – How to Set a Schedule for a Virtual Fair
Training Webinar – Handshake Virtual Career Fair Training for Employers
Handshake Virtual Fair Office Hours – sign up here
UW Handshake Virtual Fair Best Practices – find document here
Individual Help Articles:
Questions? Contact email@example.com.