LSAT Prep Courses
We do not endorse any specific prep course but encourage you to research them to determine which one, if any, is the best one for you.
- LSAC– Prep Books, E-Books, & Official Practice Tests
- UW Instructional Center– Summer 2019 LSAT Prep Course
- Khan Academy (free!)
- King County Bar Association LSAT Preparation Grant Program– a program that offers a limited number of participants financial support for LSAT preparatory course work and LSAT registration fees. Applicants selected to receive an LSAT Preparation Grant will be able to choose either an in-person or online LSAT prep course offered by Kaplan.
- Blueprint Test Preparation
- Cambridge LSAT
- Campus Prep- New Prep Course offered for Summer Quarter: July 17th – August 22nd, 2019 @ UW Smith Hall (Students who qualify for financial aid may receive a cheaper course cost. Please inquire with email@example.com)
- Chegg Test Prep
- Cutts Graduate Review
- Get Prepped
- Kaplan Test Preparation
- Sandweiss Test Preparation
- TestMasters – UW students can receive a $300 discount for an in-person LSAT Course or a $100 discount on the Online LSAT Course. If any student is interested in receiving the discount please email Madison Morris firstname.lastname@example.org and she will add you to the discount list.
- TestMasters- Free Digital Practice LSAT with registration code: WASHINGTONADV
- TestMax– LSATMax/ LSATMax App for download on iOS App Store & Google Play
- The Princeton Review
- Test Prep Practice
Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
- LSAC– Types of LSAT Questions
- LSAC- Sample LSAT Test
- LSAC- LSAT Test Prep Books and eBooks
- LSAC- How to prepare for the Digital LSAT
LSAT Study Plans
- University of Dayton School of Law- LSAT Prep: Two-and Four- Month Study Plans
- U.S. News- Set a 4 Month LSAT Study Plan for 3 Types of Test Takers
- Above the Law- The 8-Week LSAT Study Plan
- The LSAT Trainer- Various Study Schedules
- Law School Solutions- How to Decide on a LSAT Prep Course- And get the most out of it
- U.S. News– Pros, Cons of Retaking the LSAT in September
- Next Step Test Prep- Will a logic class help on the LSAT?
- Princeton Review- LSAT Writing Sample- Does It Matter?
(Besides the LSAC 10 Actual Office LSAT Prep Test Volumes) We do not recommend any of the following test prep books. We encourage you to find one that best suits your study needs.
- LSAC- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volumes
- The LSAT Trainer by Mike Kim
- The PowerScore LSAC Logic Games Bible- Comprehensive book available for the Logic Games section of the LSAT
- Kaplan Test Prep- LSAT Unlocked
Upcoming LSAT Prep Classes: