At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
About the Internships
Over the course of 10 weeks, a select group of college and university students will join us remotely, gaining valuable work experiences and insights into our most exciting products. Interns engage with Wizards’ beloved brands, gaining meaningful work-experience through day-to-day training, hands-on projects, executive exposure, individual development planning and mentorship. Did I mention we have a Dragon? Let’s add your unlimited imagination and boundless curiosity to our party.
- Our program runs between June 13 – August 19, 2022.
- Our internships are paid!
- Successful interns will be considered for returning internships or full-time employment offers.
Game Design Internships
For Summer 2022, we are offering the following Associate Game Designer internships. Internships are open to undergrads and graduate level students.
- Magic: The Gathering – Competitive Play
- Magic: The Gathering – Casual Play
- Magic: The Gathering – Design
- Mobile Game Design – Magic: The Gathering
What You’ll Bring:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited, degree-seeking program, graduating on or after August 2022.
- Comprehensive understanding of Magic the Gathering
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management, organization and attention to detail
- Deeply collaborative outlook and the confidence and trust to work with others.
- A passion for learning and curiosity about the games industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Due to the volume of applicants, responses may be delayed, but we will seek to reply to all candidates by April 1, 2022.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.