Do you get a thrill out of analyzing complex problems and data-driven approaches to gather insights and derive innovative solutions? How would you like to use your analytical skills to work together to push our fast-growing company to the next level?
Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers in over 100 countries, including US-Bank, Stanford, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, and more. Whova is proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award four years in a row. Whova has also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal two years in a row.
- Analyze user behavior data to derive insights about feature usages and user behaviors
- Provide insights and quantitative evidence to product managers and designers to optimize product and UI/UX to drive more usages.
- Partner with PM’s and key stakeholders to develop metrics that accurately reflect performance of the product(s)
- BS or MS in analytic discipline (stats, Cognitive science, etc)
- Passion for analytic rigor and measuring what matters
- Strong curiosity in probing into various aspects of product usages to gain insights
- 2+ years of product analytics experience or similar analytics role
- Superior analytical skills (SQL, R, Tableau, Python and Statistics)
- Experience working closely with engineering and PM teams preferred