The Engineer is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing. Candidate will have to work with all the engineering stakeholders to run your tests in a fully automated manner.
You will work side by side with the developers in one of the product development scrum teams, creating test automation and testing new features in our frequent product releases. You may occasionally have to participle in manual testing efforts in areas not yet automated.
The role will report to Service Delivery Director.
Java knowledge and coding skill is must have
Following tools / expertise are expected
- SQL and RDBMS
- Must have Java experience with Selenium Web Driver and expertise in Integration with existing Apps
- Selenium automation framework development/extension using Java bindings
- Must have experience with Selenium automation framework, developing/extending automation library
- Java development, experience in Java programming, good understanding of multi-threading and other advanced techniques
- Test automation using Selenium – specially agile automation for AUT with frequent (Sencha-based) GUI changes, and using charts/reports/analytics and mapping tools, JQuery on Windows platforms
- REST/SOAP Web Services
- Test Frameworks in JUNIT , TestNG , Newman, Postman is Must have
- Must have a working knowledge in CI/CD using Jenkins
Bachelors degree in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent experience
This is a faced paced environment with business rolling products out to the market at rigorous pace. It requires that the candidate has already been part of AGILE environments in the past organizations/roles to be able to quickly adapt. Current time to market for any identified issue is less than 1 day for 90% of reported issues
This is a Sr. Role only accepting candidates with industry experience with 4+ years
Candidate will be working in VISA Global Commercial Payments area, team will be building a new payment rail leveraging Blockchain technology and distributed ledger, project details can be found here --https://usa.visa.com/visa-everywhere/innovation/visa-b2b-connect.htmlhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/visa-taps-blockchain-for-cross-border-payment-plan-1477050830