Vaquero is a boutique investment bank based in San Francisco that advises technology companies on mergers and acquisitions and capital raising transactions. Vaquero is focused on serving entrepreneurs and investors in fast growing businesses in SaaS, Internet, mobile, and data.
Vaquero is looking for a high performing junior Financial Analyst. The position involves working on a variety of transactions for leading Internet, Software, Digital Media and Mobile companies. Applicants will be immediately assigned to a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit. The Applicant will work directly with senior bankers on all aspects of deal execution and new business support.
- Performing company, industry and market research.
- Support team to draft valuation analyses, investor presentations, information memoranda and pitch materials.
- Preparing financial models and analytical support for merger & acquisitions, capital raising and financial restructuring transactions
- Undergraduate degree with outstanding academic performance
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- High levels of ethics, integrity, and judgment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written