As an Art Director at Untold Studios, you will work with both creative and production teams on projects and pitches running through Untold Studios. You draw inspiration from the wider design and animation community and enjoy presenting a fresh and innovative point of view. You are detail orientated, forward-thinking, and responsive to team, project, and client needs whilst maintaining good relationships with the wider Untold Studios team.
You will define the look and feel/aesthetic of a range of creative projects in collaboration with the Creative Director. Do you have a solid understanding of design principles, styles and execution methods and produce best-in-class pitch decks. You have strong concepting skills and are confident communicating your ideas internally and externally.
- You have experience art directing and executing a range of projects including photography, film, 2d & 3d design, and VFX.
- You are fluent in a range of design styles and execution methods.
- You are an inspiring leader who can motivate and unify creative talent, to deliver excellence.
- You have fresh ideas and keep updated and in touch with the design and animation community.
- You are excited to find fresh creative talent and attend relevant events such as career fairs and portfolio reviews.
- You contribute to the studio’s creative process from initial conception through to project delivery.
20 vacation days plus 2 floating holidays for your birthday and moving-house
$100 to expense on headphones
$150 to expense on ‘culture’ per year
$150 towards Ergonomic setup
Take a month unpaid sabbatical after 3 years with us
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
Life Insurance, Short Term, and Long Term Disability
401(k) with employer match
Untold Studios is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of recruitment and employment regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief, gender identity or disability (whether registered as disabled or not). If you would like to know more about how we approach equal opportunities, please let us know.