UW CoMotion is looking to hire a student assistant to provide support for the Innovation Development Group at CoMotion. All work will be clerical in nature.
What we need:
- You’re outgoing and friendly
- You are the ultimate self-starter. You never sit around and wonder what you should be doing
- You’re a punctual and professional
- Highly organized and efficient with excellent management skills. You have the super ability to effectively prioritize tasks when lots of things are flying at you
- Know your way around common technologies like Macs, PCs, and cables
- You’re adaptable and innovative, you own your mistakes and move on
Some Duties and Responsibilities
- Data Entry into internal database
- Scanning and uploading files into internal database
- Web searching
- Sort and file various documents: including Paper and Electronic files.
- Processing mail and tracking down lost mail
- Create standard operating procedures
- Welcome guests, answer or route general email inquiries and voicemails, and answer the phone
- Other duties as assigned
**Please submit a cover letter and resume by July 15, 2018.
Must be able to work 14-19.5 hours per week during the school year, with ability to work up to 39.5 hours a week during academic breaks.