Disney College Program
- Anaheim, California, United States
- Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States
The Disney College Program is a 4-7 month internship program located at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL and the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA. This program has three key components - Living, Learning, and Earning:
- LIVING: Participants live in company-sponsored housing with people from all over the country, as well as the world. For more information about the Program and Housing Fees please .
- LEARNING: Participants take part in college-level coursework and may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
- EARNING: Participants work in front-line roles in our Theme Parks and Resorts, gaining real world experience and exposure to the operations of a Fortune 500 company.
You can learn more about this exciting program by visiting .
In order to submit an application for the Disney College Program, applicants must meet the following requirements.
1. Applicants must be currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited program or institution and have completed at least one semester OR have graduated within the past 12 months.
- Applicants who have not yet graduated from high school but have dual enrollment with a college are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have taken college courses, but are currently taking "time off" from school are not eligible to apply.
- College freshmen may apply during their first semester of school to participate during their second semester. The Disney College Program cannot serve as your first semester of school.
- College graduates may apply for the program within 12 months of their graduation date.
- Graduate students may apply. However, it is important to note that this program and its educational components, are designed for undergraduates.
2. Meet Any School Requirements for Participation Applicants also must meet any additional criteria their school requires for participation in our program. This may include G.P.A., grade level, and number of credit hours earned. Schools will be contacted to verify eligibility.
3. Be at least 18 years of age by the time the program begins All participants must be at least 18 years of age by their arrival date.
4. Possess Unrestricted Work Authorization Participation in this program also requires unrestricted work authorization.
Attention international students:
- To be eligible for this program, you must be currently enrolled in a college/university in the United States and possess unrestricted US work authorization. Typically, this means international students must be studying on an F-1 or J-1 visa. Contact your international student advisor if you have questions regarding your eligibility.
- Reminder: Should an invitation be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the United States at the time of your arrival.
We are currently accepting applications for the following program dates:
Housing: August - January
8/11/2019 - 1/4/2020
Local/Commuters: May/June - January
5/14/2019 - 1/4/2020
6/11/2019 - 1/4/2020 (No Lifeguard hires)
Fall Advantage: May/June - January
5/13/2019 - 1/2/2020
5/20/2019 - 1/2/2020
6/3/2019 - 1/2/2020
Fall: August/September - January
8/5/2020 - 1/2/2020
8/12/2019 - 1/2/2020
8/19/2019 - 1/2/2020
8/26/2019 - 1/2/2020
9/3/2019 - 1/2/2020
Dates are subject to change. Date availability will differ per role based on time of acceptance.
This program is currently offered at both at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL and the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA. During the application process, applicants will be given the opportunity to express interest in one or both locations. (It is not necessary to apply separately.) A Disney College Program participant's wage will vary between $10-$15 per hour, based upon the role offered at time of invitation.
ATTENTION CULINARY STUDENTS: This posting does not include culinary or bakery/pastry positions. Candidates interested in these positions should go to https://jobs.disneycareers.com/disney-culinary-program.