About this Job
Teaching is a calling. Maybe you haven't been a teacher in the traditional sense, but you're already a teacher at heart through community leadership, academic excellence, student government, and the many other ways you make a positive impact on those around you. Whatever your story, if you're ready to take the next step in teaching or would like to bring your skills to a company with swag and street cred to prove it, then join our team! The Princeton Review is the nation's leader in test preparation because we believe that everyone is entitled to a college-ready education. We are looking for like-minded individuals who want to make this a reality through the power of teaching. If we can figure out how to beat the SAT/ACT, we can bring out the teacher in you! Teach for the love of teaching. Teach for The Princeton Review!
Our SAT/ACT teachers pride themselves on giving our students the best classroom experience. They do this by:
· Maintaining an effective classroom and creating a positive learning environment by constructively resolving discipline issues and preventing distractions.· Modeling professionalism and respectfulness in every interaction.
· Creating a positive and safe classroom environment to promote learning.
· Providing instruction that is fun and engaging through The Princeton Review's curriculum.
· Being great communicators in their interactions with students, parents, and Princeton Review staff. It really does take a village to raise a kid's SAT/ACT score!
· Delivering the goods: helping students consistently improve their scores, and providing counsel and support each step of the way.
Our base pay is competitive - $20/hour for SAT/ACT instructors, and you'll have plenty of opportunities for professional development as long as you're at The Princeton Review.
About The Princeton Review
The Princeton Review is now hiring teachers and tutors for all subjects, all across the country: so if you’re motivated, energetic and interested in making a positive impact on the lives of students, we have the perfect job for you.
The Princeton Review is a leading tutoring, test prep and college admission services company. For more than 35 years, students and their families have trusted us to help them get into their dream schools. We help students succeed in high school, college and beyond by giving them resources for better grades, better schools, and stronger applications.