Requisition Number: 18-0564
Title: Network Administrator 1
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
This position will manage the daily operation of the LAN, upgrading the server operating systems, and other software packages as required. This includes metering software usage, adding new users to the system, and ensuring that all security software is installed and working. This position will also monitor disk usage, system error logs, and back-up logs. Ensuring that all back-ups are running is a critical part of this job.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Administer/support: server and desktop back-ups and restores, local area network/wide area network, company servers (except I-series systems), hardware, OS, and applications that include but are not limited to Exchange, Blackberry, and Active Directory.
• Provides support for PC’s and network printers.
• Recommends hardware and software solutions to the System Network Manager.
• Monitors the performance of the network and system wide servers.
• Provides technical counsel, training, and support to users.
• Ensures that critical problems are escalated to management in a timely manner.
• Purchase, build, and implement PC’s, servers, printers, and network hardware as needed throughout the company.
• Supports the Senior Management team, which includes the Odom family.
• May be required to be on call 24x7
• BS or BA; or a 2-year degree and equivalent experience in a related field.
• Ability to manage heavy workloads under stress and maintain business composure.
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
• Must have strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Must be able to prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency.
• Must be extremely professional while working with employees with all different skill levels.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and uses hands and fingers to operate a keyboard, mouse, telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• This position will be primarily performed at the Corporate office in Bellevue. Some travel is required, and the employee may be gone for 2-3 weeks at a time.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Odom Corporation offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more!
Background/Drug Screen. EOE.