About the job
IF INTERESTED: to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume + portfolio and a short description on why you’re interested in the role. Thanks!
LOCATION: SF Bay Area (preferred), LA, Vancouver or Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a passionate graphic designer to help scale the creative side of The Naked Market. Reporting directly to the CEO, responsibilities include creating a variety of digital assets across all of our brands for websites, social media, emails, customer communications and more. We’re looking for someone who can build and maintain strong brand guidelines and produce quality visuals with high impact. You should be interested in using design to educate and engage our customers around the food & beverage / CPG world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design beautiful marketing & visual experiences across our ecosystem including email, ad campaigns, online and offline advertising, landing pages, and websites
- Work with CEO + marketing team to create assets for advertising campaigns for internal and external stakeholders
- Support existing brands by providing a steady stream of new content & graphics as needed
- Help launch new products by creating visual assets that bring products & brands to life in a way that aligns with our target customers
- Further define, expand, and articulate the visual identity of The Naked Market & its house of brands
- Plan photoshoots as necessary to support all communication and site needs
WHO YOU ARE:
- Impeccable design aesthetic and an understanding of how to bring to life a brand voice through content and interactive design
- 1-3 years relevant experience in visual design, preferably at an entrepreneurial venture
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma
- An outstanding work ethic with a positive attitude
- An ability to listen to feedback and adjust designs as needed, while meeting deadlines and tight turnarounds
- A self-starter who is energized by solving problems in a fast-paced culture
- A team player with a history/portfolio of excellent work
- Passionate about health & wellness
- Loves to eat!
- We do not restrict our application pool based on education degrees, if you have strong professional experience, we want you to apply!
THE NAKED MARKET:
Casual work environment. We promote a work hard play hard mentality in the office and have a deep appreciation for work/life balance.
We invest in your wellbeing. We encourage employees to allocate time to their fitness, health & wellness needs outside of the office.
We offer competitive compensation packages. This includes a competitive starting salary & equity package.
And so much more…We have an awesome office located in the vibrant Marina District. We have weekly team activities (Barry’s Bootcamp, happy hours, ski weekends etc.) We also organize monthly opportunities to volunteer with the charitable organizations associated with our brands.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2018, The Naked Market is a new age food and beverage CPG startup. We care deeply about health and nutrition and firmly believe that the current offerings in the consumer packaged food space are not nearly sufficient enough to satiate the demand from consumers for healthy, nutritious alternatives.
To capitalize on this opportunity, we have built an omni-channel (sell online & offline) food & beverage platform that creates & launches health oriented brands/products across a variety of categories. We pride ourselves on embracing our direct relationship with consumers & having the infrastructure to quickly bring them the trending products they are looking for. We currently own three brands including: Flock Chicken Chips, Avo Crazy Avocado Puffs, Project Breakfast, and have several others we will be launching. Most importantly, each of our brands is aligned with a meaningful cause or charity
The Naked Market is based in San Francisco and we are backed by some amazing investors with deep domain experience. Come join us on our mission to create the CPG company of the future, one that leaves you feeling great both on the inside & out!