The Bradley School is a licensed private academy educating close to 200 students who present with special education needs. These students may have learning, emotional and/or behavioral challenges and struggle to succeed in a traditional classroom setting.
The Bradley School offers each student a different kind of academic experience and a renewed chance at success. Our experienced staff and our dedication to enhancing the lives of every child we serve are the building blocks of education at the Bradley School. In addition, our classrooms include state-of-the-art resources that are specifically designed to serve the needs of the students.
We are looking for Special Education Teachers who are motivated, compassionate and who have a calling and passion for helping children. We are looking for individuals with initiative, creativity and a desire to have a positive impact on a child’s life.
- Current PA Department of Education Certification in Special Education preferred but not required. We can assist with obtaining a private school emergency certification.
Excellent benefits including:
- Student loan repayment program (We contribute directly to employee’s student loan lenders monthly)
- $1000 Referral bonus
- $1500 sign-on bonus
- $2000 relocation assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Health, dental and vision Coverage
- Life insurance
- Free parking and meals
- Advanced training opportunities and continuing education credits
We are committed to advocacy for children with special needs and focusing on the inherent strengths of children, youth and families without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or gender. The Bradley Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.