At Terry Reilly we are happy to provide integrated care through our medical, dental and behavioral health services making us a unique team to be a part of in the Treasure Valley.
We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our success is a direct result of our mission-driven and talented team. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the clinic setting. With an impressive benefits package for providers including free healthcare options and loan reimbursement grant opportunities, we hope you will consider joining our growing team!
In collaboration with the Director of Clinic Administration, responsible for the effective and efficient operation of schedule utilization, provider scheduling, empanelment, and template management. Provides administrative functions within the clinic leadership team including meeting management, vendor and contract oversight, space utilization and capacity planning. Responsible for establishing and maintaining a positive, professional, collaborative and work environment and champions continuous quality improvement.
- Minimum two years experience in a health care setting that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Associates Degree in either clinical support or other related field.
- At least 2 years of demonstrated experience in clinic schedule management.
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple activities and tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and use sound judgment.
- Able to set priorities, be organized and be a self-starter.
- Bachelors degree in health related field.
- 4+ years experience in a clinical administrative function.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Experience in working with underserved populations.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.