The optimization and reduction in energy in the operations of buildings is the primary focus on the digital software that Syyclops is pursuing. Our role in combatting climate change will be focused on the largest piece of the climate puzzle – existing building emissions. If you want to be part of the solution to our future climate change threats, then join us in the optimization of building performance. The digital software is an offshoot form the core business of engineering. We aim to monitor and optimize building operations with the digital twin platform.
Syyclops is next-generation digital twin software that uses artificial intelligence, integrated with Azure Cognitive Services and proprietary technology to bring much-needed efficiency, awareness and insight to construction and facilities management. Unparalleled visibility and forecasting.
SYYCLOPS has flexible work from home opportunities, and casual office setting located in Washington, DC. As a start-up, we strive to build inspiring, and creative work environment. The platform is changing, and workers must be able to adapt.
Experience: 0 – 2 years
· Strong understanding of C# .NET, Web Services, RESTful APIs, Web applications and service-oriented architecture.
· Good technical troubleshooting skills and the ability to diagnose and solve problems.
· Ability to pick up new concepts, learn, and change direction quickly.
· Experience with SQL Server and stored procedures
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns