We are seeking a Junior Associate to join our NYC team, as part of a 4-month training program designed to lead to a full-time role. Superbolt’s Marketing Associate Program is intended for recent college graduates (or soon-to-be graduates) with less than 1 year of professional experience in digital marketing.
During those 4 months, our senior marketers will help you build a solid foundation in growth marketing. You will learn about the different strategies that disruptive brands leverage to grow exponentially and will also gain exposure to the startup scene in New York. The program will teach you how to develop a data-driven approach to implementing, optimizing, and analyzing campaigns across digital marketing channels.
Upon successful program completion, the company will offer a transition to full-time Associate, which will be accompanied by a competitive starting salary and benefits!
- Location: NYC
- Program Length: 4 months
- Hours: Full-time
- Compensation: $3,300 per month
- Working Model: Hybrid (days are flexible, but in-office work is expected at least once per week)
- Mentorship: Recurring progress check-ins with management to ensure successful program completion
- Start Date: Immediate
Superbolt is an award winning, direct-to-consumer agency that specializes in unlocking long-term growth for brands that matter. We’re a multidisciplinary team of growth experts, data strategists, and creatives—all under one roof.
Our clients’ work spans across industries, from eco-friendly consumer products to modern healthcare solutions. We collaborate closely with our clients as a full-service, transparent extension of their in-house teams—to drive awareness, growth, and customer retention.
We deliver for our clients by fostering team members who love working together, who are empowered to contribute fresh ideas that push us forward. If this sounds interesting to you, we’re growing fast—and we’d love to meet you.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to driving customer acquisition and retention for the disruptive brands we work with through paid social, paid search, display, partnerships or out-of-home channels
- Set-up campaigns and perform optimization on core growth channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc)
- Analyze campaigns to drive insights, using various analytics platforms
- Prepare for and attend weekly client meetings, and present select slides
- Execute creative strategy by working with in-house designers and copywriters
- Participate in channel and campaign strategy ideation with senior marketers
- Collaborate across functions with creative, data and web teams
Who You Are
- A recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics, or another relevant field.
- An excellent communicator—you’re ready to help explain technical marketing subjects to unfamiliar audiences.
- A flexible & adaptable team player! You’re able to switch between a collaborative. environment & independent work on a dime
- A current New Yorker, or someone who’s excited to move to NYC. All team members are expected to spend at least one day per week in-office.
- A candidate legally authorized to work in the United States.
- A truly diverse team with offices in New York, Los Angeles, and Paris
- Flexible hybrid office policy with a downtown Manhattan office
- Weekly happy hours to engage with the team (yes, these are all themed)
- Catered lunch every Friday
Submit your resume and a cover letter to our website here. Our team reviews all applications, and will reach out via email within 2 weeks if we think you’d be a good fit!
- Round 1: A video interview with our Operations Director to learn more about your background and career interests.
- Round 2: A live case study and video interview with a senior member of the marketing team.
- Round 3: A take-home case study and follow up interview with a founding partner of the company.
- Upon completion of our interview process, we will reach out with next steps within one week. Accepted candidates will receive both an offer for the Associate Program AND a conditional offer for the Growth Marketing Associate role upon successful completion.
Superbolt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. No recruiters please!
What Our Team Has To Say
“Started as a Junior Associate, I’m now 2 years in as a Growth Marketer at Superbolt. Fresh out of college, I didn’t think my first job would be the one I see myself in for a long time. But at Superbolt, it’s learning while doing. Each day is different and there’s never a moment I felt like I stopped growing or started plateauing. My Associate Program taught me a lot there is to know about Growth Marketing, and that helped me succeed in my full-time position as a Growth Marketing Manager!”
– Apoorva: Former Junior Associate, current Growth Marketing Manager
“I am so grateful that Superbolt has given me the training, guidance, and support to help me grow from a Junior Associate to a full-time Associate. Working at Superbolt with an inspiring team has given me an incredible experience so far, and I am looking forward to continuing to grow at this amazing company.”
– Zan: Former Junior Associate, current Growth Marketing Manager
“The Associate Program experience at Superbolt has been the best learning experience I could have asked for. Seriously, I’ve grown my knowledge of the industry more in a few months here than I did in my entire college experience!”
– Jackson: Current Junior Associate