Now Brewing – Future Leaders! #tobeapartner
Starbucks is known for developing extraordinary people who drive business success by doing the right thing for partners (employees), customers and communities – globally. As a Starbucks leader you are driven by a deep sense of purpose. You are aspirational - never a bystander. You take action to make a positive difference every day, and you inspire others to do the same.
This role is a hands-on experience that develops your supervisory experience, coaching skills, coffee/ tea passion and business acumen, all to build your understanding of store management. You will learn how to create success for a multi-million-dollar business, create and develop great teams, and building a meeting place in your community that nurtures customers. These foundational principles set up partners for success for careers in store management and leadership.
Using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship, you’ll learn how to:
- Grow a successful, multi-million-dollar business: drive sales leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem-solving skills
- Nurture talent & lead a team: engage the hearts and minds of your team and develop their skills so that they realize their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams.
- Inspire others: become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to driving and achieving results through your team
We’d love to hear from people with:
- 2 years retail / customer service management experience OR
- 4+ years of US Military service
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
- Minimum High School or GED
- Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the country in which you apply.
- Ability to work full time (the work regularly demands in excess of 40 hours per week) including variable hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Join us and connect with something bigger, apply today!