PURPOSE AND IMPACT
At Spencer Stuart, we discover and develop leadership for a better future. As leadership consulting and executive search professionals, we understand outstanding leaders drive business performance. Through our portfolio of services and deep industry, functional and geographic expertise, we help our clients find complex and integrated solutions to address evolving leadership needs at a global scale. We are known for working collaboratively and executing with discipline, with expertise spanning senior-level executive search, board recruitment, board effectiveness, succession planning, in-depth senior management assessment, employee engagement, culture shaping, merger integration and organizational effectiveness. With unrivaled access to leading executives around the world, Spencer Stuart works with a wide range of clients, including multinational corporations, entrepreneurial businesses, private equity firms, family-owned companies and nonprofit organizations. Earning a seat at the table, we provide the insight organizations need to build and enhance high-performing boards and executive teams who make a real difference in their organizations.
HISTORY AND KEY FACTS
Spencer Stuart has more than 60 years of experience in leadership consulting. We have built a reputation for delivering real impact for our clients around the world. Spencer Stuart operates as a privately held partnership and has become one of the largest global executive search and leadership consulting firms with:
- 70+ offices in over 30 countries with more than 50 practice specialties
- 2,400 colleagues around the world from diverse professional and personal backgrounds
- Leading-edge capabilities that we continue to augment. In 2019 and early 2020, we expanded our offerings in leadership development and culture and added new capabilities in employee engagement and HR talent and advisory with the acquisitions of several Aon business units (now known as Kincentric, a Spencer Stuart Company) and Cambria Consulting.
At Spencer Stuart, we have a long-standing commitment to diversity as evidenced through our partnerships, initiatives and achievements:
- Our diversity partnerships include WomenCorporateDirectors, Paradigm for Parity, the 30% Club, Chief Executive Women, KPMG Connect on Board, Lean In, Diligent Corporation, MLT, and the C200
- In 2020, we hired Wanda Felton as a consultant for the Boards Practice to advise and help us advance diversity in the Board room
- Also in 2020, 62% of our U.S. Board Placements were women or BIPOC
- Annually, our team places more than 1,000 diversity candidates into key executive positions
Equally dedicated to driving results for clients and caring for our team, we pride ourselves on fostering a special culture, one where relationships, insight, excellence, curiosity, global spirit and humor are highly valued. Our brand, reputation, professional platform and career trajectory are incredibly compelling for talented individuals who desire to grow and develop in a distinguished professional-services firm.
For more information, please visit www.spencerstuart.com or follow us on Twitter.
We are seeking an Analyst at Spencer Stuart to join our strategy, growth, and sustainability team to provide data and insights support to a Partner in our Seattle Office. This Analyst will have experience in data analysis, forecasting, and financial modeling with the ability to be a strategic thought partner. Ideally, this person will be located in Seattle, though other locations will be considered for the right candidate.
We are eager to hear from recent university graduates or those with up to 3 years of experience with a major in finance, economics, computer science or another highly quantitative field of study, or with previous experience as a strategy or data analyst.
Specific experience should include:
- Superior project management skills with experience operating in a fast-paced environment where competing demands are the norm.
- Emerging leadership skills demonstrated through career advancement, campus involvement, or extracurricular activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with particular strength in quantitative research analysis, synthesis, and presentation.
- Strong academic performance is required (3.4+ GPA).
- Self-directed and proactive in nature; resourceful, team-oriented and tenacious.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- In possession of work authorizations necessary for the country in which you are applying.
Compensation and benefits are commensurate with other high-end professional services firms.
To see and hear more about our organization, its culture and values, as well as what it’s like to work at Spencer Stuart, please visit www.spencerstuart.com
In order to be considered for this role you must complete an application on Spencer Stuart’s website. We will not be able to consider your candidacy unless an application is received.
Spencer Stuart is a proud equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to non-discrimination without regard to actual or perceived race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), national origin, immigration status, ancestry, age, marital status, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law.