***THIS POSITION MAY BE LOCATED ANYWHERE WITHIN OUR FOOTPRINT ACROSS THE U.S., AT ANY ONE OF OUR REGIONAL LOCATIONS OR MANAGEMENT AREA OFFICES.***
This role is designed to develop future talent for the Field Operations Organization and to help us continue on our path of steady growth, profitability and success. This exciting role will give you all-round exposure to our business through challenging on-the-job experience, formalized training and mentoring. As part of this role, you will be expected to relocate for and rotate through various operational and project assignments. These assignments will provide insights and unique experience to our business. This role is designed to last approximately 2 years. It may be accelerated or prolonged based on progress and business needs.
Responsible for the implementation of consistent standardized operating practices to ensure stable service delivery aligned with the Company’s and Field Ops initiatives and expectations. Partner with Field Operations management to plan and evaluate needs for development and/or improvement.
Responsible for assisting in management, planning, monitoring and reporting on key projects. Coordinate project details, data collection, reporting and communication to successfully drive project efforts.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Join and support the collaborative culture of Charter and build /leverage a network of peers and mentors across business areas within and outside Field Operations
- Participate in or lead small projects assigned to you and fulfill all objectives laid out at goal setting.
- Surpass the learning plan to engage with each function during immersive learning experiences and understand interdependencies between functions that impact business results.
- Scope process improvement opportunities for the team; driving consistency across systems, processes, data and analytics, and reporting.
- Recommend and present persuasive rationale for process improvements and enhancements in projects and assignments to add significant value to the business.
- Own assigned positions of responsibility through assignments / rotations and deliver results in challenging situations.
- Use analytical tools to assess business challenges that you encounter during your program and identify root causes.
- Go beyond analysis to find creative problem-solving techniques to address business needs appropriately
- Develop a deeper knowledge base across our business units and products
- Communicate with impact, ask effective questions in various situations to gather information, uncover needs, and create solutions to foster a truly collaborative and consultative relationships
- Define key industry terms and concepts important to our business and use advanced business knowledge to identify and implement solutions
- Periodically engage with senior executives to present and discuss your progress
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to learn from all experiences and opportunities.
- Must have ability to relocate one more times during the duration of the program and for post-program role
- Must demonstrate proven ability to work independently, be open and flexible to change with some mentorship and supervision, in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proven analytical skills with ability to recommend and develop tactics and measurable implementation.
- Must possess strong work ethic.
- The ability to understand and analyze complex business issues.
- Must be self-motivated. Is proactive and takes advantage of opportunities without being asked. Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate to senior leadership.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Telecommunications or related field
Related Work Experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prior Internship experience with Fortune 500
- Leading Projects in a cross functional matrixed organization
- Business Analyst/Data Analyst experience
Some travel may be required