Provide direct support to the Indiana Transatlantic Leadership Team through analytical review and reporting. Partner with members of the BI, Commercial Strategy, Commercial Sales, and Commercial Operations teams to assist in the evaluation of sales, route-to-market, business intelligence tools, and applications.
- Provide Commercial Sales and Operations stakeholders with a data-driven roadmap for sales execution
- Provide support to leadership with ad hoc reporting needs and provide accurate and timely results consistent with state/region/national standard
- Track, review, verify, analyze, and report accurate results to Commercial leadership, field team, and/or suppliers in a timely manner
- Evaluate past program success/failure trends; use trend analysis to advise stakeholders on proposed programs
- Provide accurate insights into live program performance and evaluation ROI on key initiatives
- Provide analysis on route-to-market design, sales planning/execution, sales force size/coverage, org. structures, etc.
- Develop performance management initiatives including compensation/incentive design, development of KPIs, etc.
- Analyze data available to anticipate potential issues and proactively model potential solutions
- Cross-compare customer selling opportunities with sales performance and brand challenges/initiatives
- Support operational efficiencies and cost savings initiatives (e.g. supplier/SKU optimization, variable service, and delivery levels/fees, etc.)
- Streamline established Business Intelligence reporting to align with standards and processes
- Input corporate and supplier programs into designated business intelligence applications (i.e. NSM, Goal Builder, SODs, Business Objects, etc.)
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience in a corporate business analyst role
- Preferred experience in BI tools such as Business Objects, Goal Builder, Tableau, SharePoint, Microsoft Office Suite
- Physical demands include a considerable amount of time sitting and typing/keyboarding, using a computer
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
- Position can be remote but will require some travel for in-person meetings at the Indianapolis office
Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri, Minnesota