If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 67055
Support customer quality and engineering with the customer return process and special continuous improvement projects. Under the supervision of the engineering team, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with a cross-functional team to review the customer complaint, test parts in lab for ATE test, perform data analysis, establish process flow based and lead small improvement projects.
This position will allow you to sharpen your communication and problem-solving skills in a business environment.
- Review customer complaint for reasons of return and test parts in lab for ATE test. After concluding test, send the parts to the Failure Analysis Lab (F.A.) for further analysis testing. Working with Product and Test Engineering to complete verification testing and understanding if the devices are meeting quality standards, and/or whether more information from the customer is needed. Keep track and follow up on all complaints whether in the Woburn, Newbury Park or Singapore locations, and maintain the Customer Complaint Database. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- Lead small projects under the supervision of the customer quality engineering team. Working with all level of engineering data gathering, communality analysis, establish process flow based on the input provided and design new procedures. Identify bottlenecks and work with cross-functional teams to find and implement solutions. Support project manager in managing schedules and milestones; ensuring that weekly project. Assisting with documentation and other project deliverables.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Current student studying Electrical or Industrial in the process of completing graduate from local university to Woburn, MA location.
- Must be local student, or be able to temporarily relocate to work full-time hours from June – December 2022 at this location.
- Knowledge of project management skills and quality assurance tool (8D problem solving)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel and Word) and have an aptitude for quickly learning other company specific software.
- Self starter with a strong work ethic and dynamic and love challenges. Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed.
- Must be willing to work in a hands-on environment
- Must have strong time management skills
- Good communication, organization, and documentation skills
- *** Please note if you have already graduated and not current enrolled in school you are not eligible for Intern position.
Experience using statistical software to analyze data, trouble shoot, team leads and resolve issues, is highly preferred.
About Business Unit
Customer quality purpose is to coordinate and ensure quality for customer throughout all the customer products life. As a customer quality engineer, you have to opportunity to work with cross-functional teams to solve the customer reported problem. The student will also have the opportunity to work on continuous improvement project to help improve the quality based on the customer reported problems. A customer quality engineers will have good communication skills to explain to the customer the root cause findings and it also requires good leadership skills to help the team find the cause of the failures reported by the customers. It is a very dynamic and challenging environment that allows to see the entire products line.
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.