Simpleview is a software development, data analytics and digital marketing firm that supports destination marketing organizations to reach their tourism marketing goals with first-in-class digital products and services. We believe our customers — towns, cities, states and nations across the globe — have a role to play in creating great experiences for visitors, for the people who call them home and for businesses and workers who rely on travel to sustain their local economies.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard working team an independent, talented, top-notch Digital Media Analyst with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
The Digital Media Analyst is responsible for the strategy and execution of Simpleview’s client’s digital media spends across paid search, social media, YouTube, display advertising, and other platforms. The Digital Media Analyst will need to work closely with the Lead Digital Media Analyst, Digital Media Specialists and SEO Analysts to coordinate all paid campaigns and reporting. The Digital Media Analyst will assist New Business and Customer Experience teams with the evaluation and analysis of RFPs to support the proposal creation process. The ideal analyst should be logical (mathematical), possess strong writing skills, have a sharp attention-to-detail, and be familiar with general marketing and advertising strategy.
- Design, manage and implement paid search campaigns for clients in Google and Microsoft.
- Develop and execute strategy for paid search, social media advertising, display and other paid media campaigns.
- Learn and develop mastery of all elements of paid search campaign management, including the tactics of search engine marketing and the tools used to implement them.
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends, and research related media.
- Interact with clients as needed for approvals and/or revisions, including monthly calls to review reports and outline recommendations.
- Execute day-to-day optimization and management of campaigns, including delivery of relevant metrics to clients.
- Monitor PPC budgets on a daily and weekly basis and adjust bids as needed.
- Provide clear instructions and direction to paid media specialists on the creation of new search ads, keyword lists, and other digital advertising.
- Supply clients with digital marketing strategy and consultation.
- Execute display and YouTube campaigns for clients depending on their goals.
- Ensure all paid social ads are correctly tagged for accurate reporting and analysis.
- Assist in generating monthly performance reports for all clients, including ability to recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies.
- Assist the Lead Digital Media Analyst with managing the activities of the Digital Media Specialists including but not limited to: training, 1:1 meetings and reviews.
This position requires a talented, driven digital marketer who exhibits the following attributes:
- Experience using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, and others.
- Google Ads and Microsoft Ads certifications are required within 90 days of employment.
- Experience in other forms of digital marketing/advertising a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Passion for digital marketing and keeping abreast of new trends, technologies, and advertising platforms (e.g. Reddit, TikTok, etc.).
- Familiarity with Google Sheets and using basic functions for budgeting and analysis purposes.
- Experience using analytics and/or reporting tools (Google Analytics, Google DataStudio, etc.).
- Exercises critical thinking and an inquisitive mindset to conduct thorough analysis that results in actionable insights.
- Communicates clearly and effectively in both written and verbal forms.
- Ability to analyze traffic from paid media campaigns to gauge success and determine optimization strategies.
- Maintains high standards and provides work that is professionally composed and free of error.
A degree is not a requirement. The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years of industry-agnostic experience managing paid media campaigns.
HOW YOU’LL BE ASSESSED AT WORK:
- Attendance: arriving or logging in to work on time and participating in meetings.
- Efficiency: meeting strict deadlines, project parameters and remaining within budget.
- Quality: consistently delivering work that exceeds client expectations and is error free.
- Attitude: maintaining a positive and professional disposition that motivates others.
- Growth: demonstrating an increase in: depth and breadth of knowledge, application of skill, the ability to deal with greater complexity and autonomy.
- Customer Service and Client Retention: providing support that fulfills customer needs, meets contractual requirements and which receives positive feedback and retains their business.
- Adherence to Simpleview’s Mission and Core Values.
If successful, the Digital Media Analyst can continue to grow along the Digital Media Analyst career track, becoming next a Senior Digital Media Analyst and then Lead Digital Media Analyst. The Digital Media Analyst could also apply for open opportunities in other career tracks like SEO, production education specialist or customer success manager, among many others, which would expand breadth of skill and knowledge.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Fulfilling work at a company that makes an impact in hundreds of communities across the globe
- The ability to set a career trajectory and move along a growth path
- Great co-workers, including geeks, parents, artists, gamers, veterans and average joes and janes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) with employer match
This position is available to both the Tucson-area and remote candidates. At this time, Simpleview can currently only employ remote staff who reside in the following U.S. states or Canadian province: Arizona, British Columbia, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Qualified candidates, please apply by going online at: https://www.simpleviewinc.com/our-world/staff/join-our-team/
Or submit your resumes at email@example.com