Simon-Kucher works to create a difference for our clients, which often translates to meaningful downstream impact for their customers. Life Sciences is one of our leading industry practices. In the US we operate out of Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, and New York. We’ve led the way in the healthcare industry for many years by helping countless MedTech, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, digital health, diagnostic, animal health, healthcare providers and consumer healthcare companies identify the true value of their offer and have the right commercial and sales processes in place to extract that value from the market. Our team has worked on healthcare projects around the world, and our international presence allows us to provide both global knowledge and local expertise to address the specific challenges unique to each geographic location. We value the expertise and perspectives each of our diverse colleagues bring to the table, and encourage collaboration across offices and disciplines. Many of our project teams are even comprised of colleagues from outside the US as well.
Skills to build on:
- Teamwork: You will work together with your peers to support an empowered and inclusive work environment
- Communication: You will deepen your interpersonal skills while building connections with colleagues and clients
- Problem Solving: You will expand your analytical skills through data driven analysis and hone your critical thinking skills to share thoughtful and actionable recommendations with clients
- Leadership: You will further develop professional skills that enable you to return tangible results for clients and foster cooperation across teams
- Motivation: You bring enthusiasm and energy into your everyday work, and use your intellectual curiosity to build on creative insights
- Must have undergraduate degree and PhD
How you will create an impact:
- You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients, products, and project types. You will build industry, business, and subject matter expertise through fast paced projects. You will work closely with your project team to leverage both strategy development and data analysis to solve our clients’ business challenges. You will have a constant network of support through company training, mentorship and other initiatives. You will develop first-hand experience crafting new projects and competency areas through business development initiatives and industry forums. As a member of the Simon-Kucher team, you will be an integral part in contributing to a collaborative and inclusive environment that fosters belonging for all.
- Furthermore, we expect you to grow quickly into the role of team leader. You would be responsible for synthesizing research and analysis into strategic recommendations for our clients, and for contributing relevant insights from your previous experience and relevant subject matter expertise.
If you’re interested, and if you’d like to offer your skills and commitment to our international consulting team, then we would be pleased to receive your application. Simon-Kucher & Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or militarily status, or any other legally protected status.