The Seattle Seahawks Street Team serves as a vehicle to improve fans’ overall experience by positively promoting the Seahawks brand during all events and across all communities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
▪ Interacting and coordinating with the general public as Seahawks brand ambassadors to the community
▪ Event set-up, tear down and activation including, but not limited to, Training Camp, Touchdown City, Draft Day, Game Day related activities, and post season events
▪ Provide assistance for Seahawks initiatives across all departments with a strong emphasis on fan engagement and experience
▪ Other duties may be assigned
Street Team standards include but are not limited to:
▪ Must be passionate and self-motivated with excellent customer service skills
▪ Conduct themselves in a professional and positive manner while representing the Seattle Seahawks
▪ Be willing to interact with different members of the community
▪ Stay up to date about Seahawks operations and adhere to NFL policy
▪ Keep an open line of communication with the Manager while replying promptly to all Street Team emails
Must be 18 or older with a valid driver’s license and commit to at least one of the two options below.
▪ Pre-Season Events (July – September, 15-20 events): includes Training Camp, Ticketing Events, and Hospitality Events
▪ In-Season Events (August – February, 15-20 events): includes ALL game days and assist with Corporate Partnership, Marketing, Community, and Post-Season events.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Street Team members may be required to lift loads up to 50 lbs. and walk and stand for extended periods of time while at events. Various projects and events will occur at both indoor and outdoor facilities, including the stadium and in the community.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Lee Herteg, LeeH@seahawks.com by June 25th, 2021.